Client Access for the Web
- Date: February 24, 2004
- Time: 5:30 PM
- Location: IBM Southfield
- 18000 West Nine Mile Road
- Southfield, MI 48075
iSeries Access for Web offers browser-based access to iSeries servers.
iSeries Access for Web enables end users to leverage business information,
applications, and resources across an enterprise by extending the iSeries
resources to the client desktop through a web browser.
iSeries Access for Web...
- is server based.
- is implemented using Java Servlet technology.
- uses industry standard protocols - HTTP, HTTPS and HTML.
- is lightweight, requiring only a browser on the client.
- runs batch commands, provides access to database, integrated file system,
printers, printer output, and messages, and a 5250 interface.
Want more info? http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/access/web/